skip to main | skip to sidebar

Project Journal

A journal for my experiences as a freshman at high tech high

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I fixed what was left of the lesson plan and Alexa finished the powerpoint. Corey has also finished the research paper (with my help). Tomorrow we are going to pratcise the lesson presentation.
Posted by Dane at 4:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Galaxy

Galaxy
Awesome Galaxy

Awesome Nebula

Awesome Nebula

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Today we did a little practice with our lesson, as...
      • I fixed what was left of the lesson plan and Alexa...
      • Today I worked on the lesson plan, Alexa worked o...
      • Today I copied the worksheet and created the Activ...
      • I finished the lesson plan and the worksheet. Tomo...
      • Today our group combined our research. I condensed...
      • We are doing more group research today.I am creati...
      • We did more research yesterday...I was supposed to...
      • My First Day: Rocket Project

About Me

Dane
View my complete profile